Offering consultancy for success

With its rich experience and customer base established over a decade the company is looking at...

By Himanshu Dhapola | March 12, 2013

Ayare Siddharthh Y.
Director
Search Advisors Services Pvt. Ltd

With its rich experience and customer base established over a decade the company is looking at setting up franchisees in 7 locations and are looking at establishing at least two co owned and operated international location, in Dubai and Africa. In an interview Ayare Siddharthh Y., Director, Search Advisors Services Pvt. Ltd share the brand’s growth and success.   

 

Himanshu Dhapola (HD): What are the most pivotal moments in your career when you decided to come up with Search Ends/Search Advisors Services Pvt. Ltd?

Ayare Siddharthh Y (ASY): There was and is a huge scope for consulting area, we have a good number of business and had established good contact base. All the contact base was keen on me floating an organization to provide them with services.

 

HD: When and why did you opt for franchise business model?
ASY:
Two reasons
Excess business in comparison to the existing capabilities,
Lot of opportunities that can be addressed by people in there own vicinity and reach personal is difficult
Franchisee model has been successful all across the world best example being Mc Donalds
Support and nurture entrepreneurs

 

HD: What kind of training and support do you offer to a franchisee?
ASY::
The organization has very strict and high level of quality focus, thus there are a lot of processes in place, the franchisees are supposed to follow all the processes should work with the idea of TCUSAT that’s total customer satisfaction, the required training for the process and skill set is provided and it’s an ongoing process.

Unlike other businesses we don’t expect the franchisees to develop business, the business generation is our responsibility, the client servicing and execution is the franchisee responsibility

 

HD: What are the attributes that you look forward to in your franchisees?
ASY::
Enthusiastic, intellectuals, and people with vision and drive to excel, they should have a good academic background, and should have minimum 3 years of experience of leading a team

HD: What is your company’s expansion plan in this fiscal year?
ASY:
We are looking at setting up franchisees in 7 locations and are looking at establishing at least two co owned and operated international location, in Dubai and Africa

 

HD: What are the core competencies of your brand that you feel will offer tough competition to your competitors?
ASY:
The major advantage of Search Ends is its rich experience and customer base established over a decade, 95% of consultants in the market today work on junior management and below, we are in the 5% space, arithmetically to understand it simply you work for the other 95% you work on 5 assignments and you generate a revenue of 150,000 with search ends you work on 1 or 2 assignments and generate the same or more revenue. So here we are talking about niche customer base, niche assignments and premium payout

Unorganized sector wherein the competition prevalent is irrelevant because there could be 5 consulting organizations on the same floor of a complex but all would have different customer base and vertical focus

HD: What is your mantra for success?
ASY:
Total Customer Satisfaction

HD: What is your contribution towards ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’?
ASY::
WE take up Career Counseling for students and people who are just in the beginning of the career. Also invest time in working on Initiatives which are like ‘Feed the hungry’, ‘Old Age home’. ‘Education promotion’ by being active with Municipal Corporation for the Mid Day Meal Programmer

 

Latest Opportunities

view all opportunities  

Glimpse of Past Event

view all photos